English

聯系我們

 展位預定客服:曹芳
 分機:8008
caofang8888@163.com
 QQ:505405851
 觀展考察客服:金輝
 分機:8006
gjgg_zy@126.com
 QQ:1109286736
 外聯部經理:管偉
 分機:8003
ocexpo@126.com
 QQ:1104200967
 簽證辦理專員:鐘一菲
 分機:8002
zyf_ocexpo@126.com
 國際機票預定專員:張雁
 分機:8001
zyan_ocexpo@126.com
 國際運輸部經理:李云
 分機:8007
ly_ocexpo@126.com
 網絡部經理:曹郎
 分機:8005
cl_ocexpo@126.com
 傳真:021-60861317
 
參展攻略

中國外貿展會必背“明星”口語

1.it would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
 
2.could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論
據嗎?
 
3.it will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
 
4.we cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of
payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
 
5.actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our
product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
 
6. we really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更
專門的資訊。
 
7.our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
 
8. i will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
 
9. i could not catch your question. could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復
一次嗎?
 
10.the following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有
效。
 
11.let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
 
12.please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
 
13.let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
 
14.just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時
的處理方法。
 
15.there is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
 
16.such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
 
17.i am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
 
18. it would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
 
19.we need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
 
20.all right. i will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會
立即寄給你。
 
21. i'd like to introduce you to our company. is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將
向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
 
22.i'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
 
23. i'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易
的政策。
 
24. it is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一
種新的對外貿易政策。
 
25.our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of
needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
 
26. we have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體
*
作方法上靈活多了。
 
27.we have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣
例做法。
 
28.you have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進
出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
 
29.we are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
 
30. how would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
 
31.perhaps you've heard our product's name. would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說
過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
 
32. let me tell you about our product.
關于產品一事讓我向你說明。
 
33. this is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
 
34.we'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
 
35. that sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
 
36. i'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
 
37.i'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產
品有各種你所要的款式。
 
38. i strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
 
39.if i were you, i'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
 
40. we've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
 
41.this product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
 
42. our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
 
43. let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷
售得那么好。
 
44.good. that's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
 
45. the distinction of our product is its light weight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
 
46.our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
 
47.our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前為止,顧客對我們的
服務質量評價甚高。
48. one of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種
產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
 
49. could we see the specifications for the x200?
我們可以看一下
x200
型的詳細規格嗎?
 
50.certainly. and we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
當然,同時我
們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
 
51.I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在
北京的逗留愉快。
 
52.You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
 
 
53.It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你們感到方
便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
 
54.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
 
55.If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見的話,
我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
 
56.Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時
間來談判?
 
57.So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
 
58.We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們愿意的話,我們想留
幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
 
59.We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討
論一下白天談判的情況。
 
60.That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
 
61.Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們
需要什么了。
 
62.I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
 
63.Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些
實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
 
64.It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
 
65.But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
 
66.I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
 
67.We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
 
68.We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
 
70. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have
a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
 
71. If you have any questions on the details

 
feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提
出來。
74.I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一
點時間購物。
 
75.Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
 
76.I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
 
77.You'll know our products better after this visit.
參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
 
78.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
 
79.Then we could look at the production line.
然后我們再去看看生產線。
 
80.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
 
81.They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
 
82.We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
 
83.Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
 
84.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,
而勞動強度卻降低了。
 
85.All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中
得通過五道質量檢查關。
 
86.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
 
87.Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位
來考慮。
 
88.Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為
?38 Quality is even more
important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
 
89.I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多
的麻煩。
 
90.Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
 
91.Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
 
92.What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
 
93.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格
檢查。
 
94.What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
 
95.I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
 
96.The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝
過競爭對手。
 
97.No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,
沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
 
98.I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
 
99.We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場
.
100.The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations 
with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
 
 
 
101.We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
 
102.I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
 
 
103. We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
 
104.I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
 
105.Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的
產品陳列室嗎?
 
106.It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾
個小時。
 
107.You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
 
108.I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
 
109.They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
 
110.All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
 
111.Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
 
112.No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
 
113.Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的
加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
 
114.Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我
一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
 
115.At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
 
116.I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
 
117.We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
 
118.This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同愿望。
 
119. think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許
已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
 
120.I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解
一些。
 
121. Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
 
122.I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出
我們的看法。
 
123.First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特
性。
 
124.When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。
 
125.Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
 
126.Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
 
127.Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
 
128.Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,
我們做
了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
 
129.If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,
我可以列表讓你參考。
 
130.By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題
之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
 
131.I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
 
132.Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
 
133.Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天
以前回復嗎?
 
134.Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
 
135.I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會
很感激。
 
136.I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
 
137. Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談
論完
B
項議題。
 
138.As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論
B
項議題。
 
139.May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
 
140.If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
 
141.We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款
條件對我們很重要。
 
142.Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
 
143.I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了
解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
 
144.Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
 
145.There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。
 
146.I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。
 
147.Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
 
148.I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
 
149.I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
 
150.Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?
 
 
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎
樣?
 
152 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
 
 
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分
析好嗎?
 
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,
我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
 
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?
 
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日 前準備好。
 
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
 
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什么相信產品是安全的?
 
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
 
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我還有些問題要問。
 
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我們總
是愿意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。
 
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
對這些條款有何意見,
請盡管提,不必客氣。
 
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你認為合同有問題嗎?
 
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
 
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我們希望搞
清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
 
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very
successful.
就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
 
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我們無法同意對合同工的
變動和修改。
 
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我們希望下
一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。
 
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同
雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。
 
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
 
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我們可以重新考慮修改合同。
 
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。
 
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你們認為結算方式合適嗎?
 
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the
signing of the contract.
我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
 
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
 
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
請仔細閱
讀合同草案,
 
并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?
]178 When will the contract be ready?
合同何時準備好?
 
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for
our file.
請會簽第
156
號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
 
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同會航郵給你們簽字。
 
181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款
全無異議,下周簽合同如何?
 
183 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
 
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要
低得多。
 
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價
目表給你看看。
 
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
當你在考慮對比價
格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
 
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是
合理的。
 
188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
 
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
 
190 It's up to you to decide.
這主要取決于你。
 
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
 
192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
 
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
 
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
 
195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們愿意做合資經營,請提出你的
方案。
 
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
 
197 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你對這一條款有何看法?
 
198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上
一句話?
 
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合
同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。
 
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須
由毀約方承擔。
 

<small id='75t6r'></small><noframes id='k2kuh'>

  • <tfoot id='bw5go'></tfoot>

      <legend id='x8rxk'><style id='sj9yu'><dir id='h7x13'><q id='byvbm'></q></dir></style></legend>
      <i id='j7p40'><tr id='7svh9'><dt id='feuhe'><q id='qpffy'><span id='4bm9m'><b id='rh01l'><form id='tg2ls'><ins id='tka08'></ins><ul id='rq5eu'></ul><sub id='d8wei'></sub></form><legend id='ogkxn'></legend><bdo id='51eex'><pre id='l9c9u'><center id='0bnqt'></center></pre></bdo></b><th id='2bslw'></th></span></q></dt></tr></i><div id='pl0x7'><tfoot id='gllcs'></tfoot><dl id='9nj04'><fieldset id='bo1nf'></fieldset></dl></div>

          <bdo id='3w5m5'></bdo><ul id='frn87'></ul>

          1. <li id='pa615'><abbr id='fhvvh'></abbr></li>